ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Illinois down by 10 with 5 minutes to go... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113001)

Frazod 03-26-2005 09:17 PM

We had company over, so I watched the end of the game downstairs.

All I can say is WOW.

Seeing as how my tax dollars help support these guys, I'm rather pleased that they're doing so well.

KCWolfman 03-26-2005 09:21 PM

Well, the Big 10 is in the Final Four yet again. While I doubt three of the final four will be Big 10, the possibility is there.

I just love that the conference represents again (oh, and that it is not Purdue representing).

Skip Towne 03-26-2005 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Well, the Big 10 is in the Final Four yet again. While I doubt three of the final four will be Big 10, the possibility is there.

I just love that the conference represents again (oh, and that it is not Purdue representing).

You don't like Purdue? Damn, now I'm a Boilermaker.

jAZ 03-26-2005 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bobinator
Damn. There's a 50 mph wind blowing east to west here in Texas.

Must be all the sucking in Arizona.

:deevee: <-- jAZ

KCWolfman 03-26-2005 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
You don't like Purdue? Damn, now I'm a Boilermaker.

Hey, maybe you guys can get Keady next? He is leaving you know. Has Self decided to dump your program as well, or will he be there next year?

teedubya 03-26-2005 11:12 PM

I hope the Illini win the National Championship. It will put a deeper fire in Coach Self's belly.

Todays games were great. Amazing hoops action.

Nzoner 03-26-2005 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
All I can say is WOW.

I had Zona in my fantasy draft and with 3 minutes left made the mistake of checking what my winnings were going to be. :mad:

That leaves me with only Wisconsin left and I just don't see it,but the way this tournament has gone who the hell knows.WOW is right though a great day of hoops combined with what we've seen so far has to make ya wonder what lies ahead.

Swanman 03-27-2005 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
We had company over, so I watched the end of the game downstairs.

All I can say is WOW.

Seeing as how my tax dollars help support these guys, I'm rather pleased that they're doing so well.

I was at the game and all I can say is "Are you f**king kidding me?" When the Illini were down 15 with 4:00 left, all I was thinking about was how much money I was going to lose dumping my Final Four tickets that I paid a mint for. Luckily, that won't be needed. I don't think I'll ever see a better comeback, live or on tv. The Illini made every play in the final 2:00 to tie up that game when they had absolutely no room for error.

Nzoner 03-27-2005 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman
I was at the game and all I can say is "Are you f**king kidding me?"

Dude,I saw you,you look just like Bill Murray. :D