View Single Post
Old 12-27-2015, 10:07 AM   #62
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
Exactly 6 of the last 8 games have been won by double-digits. Walter keeps dismissing great defensive play and attributing the wins to the other team "giving it away" but how many games do the Chiefs have to win in this fashion to constitute a trend?

Fact is the Chiefs have played one bad game in two months and in that bad game we held the opponent to 3 points.

If the Chiefs continue to play as they have the past 8 games it won't matter what the Browns do.
Exactly. And you can't even say they played all that bad. The defense was very good considering the injuries, weather and field conditions.

If I was a gambler, I'd either bet exactly opposite of this guys predictions or take my advice from the local smack head.
That's not really fair to the local smack head, actually. I hear he's 29-2 on his pics this year.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.