View Single Post
Old 03-25-2005, 07:47 PM   #11
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefman420
It's about goddammed time. It's nice to finally have my own forum where I can tell you just how pathetic I find some of you biznatches to be. I mean for fucks sake, mindless teenage gibberish that spews from the masses over the 2, maybe 3 members of this board that have the ability to use the language and brings some kind of comedy to their posts. It's really pathetic. Have a mind of your own you dipshits, you definately know who you are. Some of you guys are like the sponges that women put in their vaginas to sop up all of the dribble that comes out of the fucktards that procreate your midwest, fun lovin asses. You make stupid insults about donkey fluffers that have been in movies since the 1980s. Then watch the mindless drones who worship your pictures in the bathroom everynight praise every stupid insult that starts with idiot, moron, or bleeding box that spews from your hole. I am amazed that so many children that have actually had the good fortune of reaching their 20's and 30's call themselves Chiefs fans. I'm disgusted by it.
I really, honestly do not know which posters you speak of, but if you are ragging on Iowanian, then please step off. He always give me several laughs and if you are so self righteous that you are either offended or just a sanctimonious asswipe. You do not belong on this BB.

P.S. Your football takes have been interesting. Too bad you wrote this post.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.