View Single Post
Old 03-26-2005, 01:12 AM   #13
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefman420
Actually Vlad, it's not Iowanian that I was referring too. While I haven't agreed to everything he's said, he is very entertaining. What it was that I was referring to, is the pile on that everyone seems to think is so acceptable. It would seem to me by some of the posts that I read, (and one that I've personally experienced) that this board goes off on high school like tangents at times. Listen, I'm not trying to say that I'm mightier, smarter, or better than anyone. However to watch 25 people gang up on one just makes me want to scream because it seems extremely unfair. Now I know that I probably have some pent up insecurity to get so worked up over what some college age kids are doing on the internet. I just don't like seeing ANYONE get victimized, even if they are a complete douchebag. I hope this pours some insight into what it was that I was trying to say. I like this board, and most of its members. It's value is priceless when it comes to a place for fellow Chiefs fans to unite. It's some of the other bullshit that occassionally gets underneath my skin. Maybe I just need to pull the perverbial stick out my ass, I don't know. Anyways, you seem cool Vlad and Iowanian is too. So I have no reason to complain about him individually.
I hope you can learn to tolerate this sort of posting or learn to avoid the type of threads so you can enjoy your Chiefsplanet experience. One thing I can tell you is that you have no hope of making a significant change and may only alienate some that find your takes interesting.

Not that I am a great example being as I am well known for stepping on toes.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.