View Single Post
Old 03-27-2005, 08:59 AM   #38
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod
We had company over, so I watched the end of the game downstairs.

All I can say is WOW.

Seeing as how my tax dollars help support these guys, I'm rather pleased that they're doing so well.
I was at the game and all I can say is "Are you f**king kidding me?" When the Illini were down 15 with 4:00 left, all I was thinking about was how much money I was going to lose dumping my Final Four tickets that I paid a mint for. Luckily, that won't be needed. I don't think I'll ever see a better comeback, live or on tv. The Illini made every play in the final 2:00 to tie up that game when they had absolutely no room for error.
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli