View Single Post
Old 03-27-2005, 02:20 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch
Repeat after me: the NFL actually TRIES to derail the Vitamin-S train when it hits their players...
Well I don't think anybody can disagree with that, but I do agree there is a level of hypocrisy among those that say baseball records should be wiped off the books, you'd probably have to do a number on the NFL record books if you took out steroids... don't really agree with any of this racism stuff though. People loved Sammy Sosa in 98, he came across as a nice guy (probably nicer than he really is), Barry has always been distant. That's the difference. If Sammy Sosa or Ken Griffey Jr. was doing this, I think more people would be behind them.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.