View Single Post
Old 03-27-2005, 05:48 AM   #9
Live free or die hard

Given all the steps society has taken to ensure African Americans have every opportunity a white person has to succeed in our nation I wonder what exactly has to happen in America for guys like Whitlock to stop pulling out the race card every time it’s opportune.

African Americans dominate every major sport in the country. And let’s take a look at some of the best athletes recognized in sports:

Jesse Owens
Muhammad Ali
Jackie Robinson
Carl Lewis
Major Taylor
Willie Lanier
Joe "Brown Bomber" Louis
Michael Jordon
Jim Brown

Shall I go on?

Please Big Sexy, I hope you’ll excuse my clean conscience as a white man when I say your article is nothing but an empty cry for attention.

The only point that I derive from this rubbish is to keep the race card alive and well so you have something to write about next time your well runs dry.

You're a pathetic man.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.