Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2024, 08:04 PM   #18241
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Details, we need details

Cast iron, charcoal, bake, broil, microwave what?

What are the seasonings and sides, enquiring minds need to KNOW
I fry them up in olive oil, put them on Italian bread with sauce and mozzarella.

This is the closest video I could find that is similar to what I made at home tonight.

Last edited by Pepe Silvia; 06-01-2024 at 08:12 PM..
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 08:21 PM   #18242
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Went with a scratch Detroit style pizza recipe due to a hankerin' for it

24 hour cold ferment dough recipe
Scratch pizza sauce

Feel I got enough to dial it in further next time but no complaints

Really need that Wisconsin brick cheese that we can't get out here to pull it off so did a combo of mozz, muenster and jack combo to best replicate. Wife hooked up the homemade ranch

Wow, WOW! I usually pass on any carb I can, but man I think I'd enjoy the carb coma that would put me into.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2024, 04:03 PM   #18243
Baba Ganoush

Discada night, used carne asada, pastor and chorizo. The wife doesn’t like hot dogs, so that was a no-go.

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2024, 04:13 PM   #18244
Politically Incorrect

Bought 2 pounds of smoked pork loin from Rudycs BBQ in Chandler and made 2 sandwiches with mayo and horseradish on large toasted sesame buns. Also had two ears of corn and two Negro Modelos.

Just awesome.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2024, 06:06 PM   #18245
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Discada night, used carne asada, pastor and chorizo. The wife doesn’t like hot dogs, so that was a no-go.

That Comal pan is pretty slick. I have a gas one-burner stove for turkey I never use. I may get a pan looks much better than ****ing with the flattop. Looks really good and great for get-togethers.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2024, 06:12 PM   #18246
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post

Oh yeah throw the kitchen sink at it, fry up ALL the leftovers and slap it in a tortilla

Honestly love it, thats how you max your dollar... just throw a couple eggs in it for breakfast
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2024, 09:21 PM   #18247
Baba Ganoush

Sometimes you have to treat yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2024, 03:31 PM   #18248
MVP

Lemon/Garlic Chicken.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-04-2024, 05:12 PM   #18249
Ultrabanned

That's a winner. The flavor on that romaine is goddamn good. Texture was fine by me and I love cooked cabbage and that's kinda what got out of the outside, wife didn't like it. But she's not what you'd call an adventurous eater so I'm not shocked.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2024, 06:29 PM   #18250
Politically Incorrect

Last night I cooked a colossal stir fry.

1 pound of mild ground Italian sausage
2 pounds of boneless chicken breast
2 pounds of spaghetti
1 small sweet yellow onion
1 small head of garlic 8-10 cloves
1/2 jar Roasted red pepper strips
1/3 small jar of capers
Small bag of frozen sweet peas
Italian seasoning
Dried Oregano
Salt and pepper
Red pepper flakes
1/3 pound Butter
2 cups extra virgin olive oil
1 cup dijon mustard
2 cups white wine
2 cups cream
2 cups grated Parmesan cheese

Stir fried the ground sausage first-pulled out of pan and stored in plastic airtight container.
Cut chicken breasts in large bite sized chucks, seasoned and stir fried next.
Then did the minced onion and garlic in EVOO
Next was frozen sweet peas with some water to keep from burning in wok. Added the roasted red pepper strips and capers when peas almost done.
All put in very large rectangle plastic air tight container and mixed.
Spaghetti was now done and strained and moved to large bowl. Added 90% of the butter and all the EVOO and mixed to coat.
Took 2 cups of wine and mustard and added to wok. Cooked to burn off alcohol, added butter and let melt.Then poured in cream and whisked to combined, adding salt and pepper and a little more dijon.
Once creamy and combined, opened container and poured all over meat and veggies, closed lid airtight and shook lightly to mix.
Put coated spaghetti back into warm wok, then open container and poured all over spaghetti. Tossed with tongs and fork, then added grated Parmesan and red pepper flakes and tossed again.
Then served myself with a class of Sauvignon Blanc.
Had a lot of leftovers for today.

Really hit the spot. Pissed I didn't take picture when done in wok.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2024, 06:35 PM   #18251
Veteran

Tuesday night with a 8 month old baby…

Grilled cheese and tomato soup and banana splits for desert. Keeping it simple.
Hamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-04-2024, 06:39 PM   #18252
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamwallet View Post
Grilled cheese and tomato soup and banana splits for desert.
Perfect!

Also sounds delicious scho
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.