Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:33 PM   #3901
Consuming CP souls

The imbeciles paying for Ultimate Team are the problems. Same ones spending TENS OF THOUSANDS on mobile games.

I remember playing rise of empires and there were players that had spent 100k plus on their castle
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:38 AM   #3902
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
The imbeciles paying for Ultimate Team are the problems. Same ones spending TENS OF THOUSANDS on mobile games.

I remember playing rise of empires and there were players that had spent 100k plus on their castle
Like 100K in real money? Or 100K in game money? If it’s the first then that is just mind blowing and a testament to the “A fool and his money will soon be parted”.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Today, 09:40 AM   #3903
Hockey Town

Madden makes something absurd like just under a billion dollars a year on ultimate team.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:15 PM   #3904
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Like 100K in real money? Or 100K in game money? If it’s the first then that is just mind blowing and a testament to the “A fool and his money will soon be parted”.
I bet he’s referring to IRL money. They call people who spend big on microtransactions “whales”.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:06 PM   #3905
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Madden makes something absurd like just under a billion dollars a year on ultimate team.
FIFA's UT mode in '22 made more money than all of Elden Ring's sales combined...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 01:56 PM   #3906
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Real money and I wish I was exaggerating
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:57 PM   #3907
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I bet he’s referring to IRL money. They call people who spend big on microtransactions “whales”.
Yes. Looking at all the things they had totaled up estimated over 100k
Old Today, 02:37 PM   #3908
Three-Pat

Quote:
Wow! I just can’t wrap my mind around that.
Old Today, 02:37 PM   #3909
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Real money and I wish I was exaggerating
That’s just sad.
Old Today, 02:41 PM   #3910
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Yep. Pretty sure most Mobile games and some PC/Console games are designed deliberately to attract whales.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:14 PM   #3911
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Yep. Pretty sure most Mobile games and some PC/Console games are designed deliberately to attract whales.
..and to make them addicted causing others to try to "keep up"
Old Today, 05:22 PM   #3912
YOU take YOUR seat

I've played the ultimate team a couple of times but never spent extra money on it.

I even passed on the "congratulations on reaching max level, give us $20 to receive your reward"

and they even banned players for playing the game too much. They said it wasn't fair for other players to grind too much to field a good roster. But spending money was fair!
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.