Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-19-2024, 06:39 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Star Wars: The Acolyte

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:36 PM   #46
I'll be back.

Yeah but even the worst parts of the Mandalorian are a mile better than this dreck.

By the way, go and watch the credits for this. And she got Executive Producer, too.

One person owns this shit show.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM   #47
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
I also saw an interview today with 2 lesbian women who had something to do with this show, Producers? Writers? not sure... claiming their goal was to make this show the gayest show on TV.

Don't get me wrong, I love watching lesbian women eat some carpet... but the whole LGBTQ agenda is so annoying at this point. The same group of people shoving their lifestyles in our face are the same people who hypocritally claim the same about Christians.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM   #48
Supporter

The Simpsons were prophetic.

South Park nailed Disney to a T.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM   #49
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
I also saw an interview today with 2 lesbian women who had something to do with this show, Producers? Writers? not sure... claiming their goal was to make this show the gayest show on TV.

Don't get me wrong, I love watching lesbian women eat some carpet... but the whole LGBTQ agenda is so annoying at this point. The same group of people shoving their lifestyles in our face are the same people who hypocritally claim the same about Christians.
Yeah... I saw this as well, and now it's no surprise at all why this series looks like a turd so far:

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.