Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-28-2024, 08:39 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official 2024 STL Cardinals Thread ***

I'll update the rosters and opening day lineup when its officially released.

2024 Opening Day roster.
Spoiler!

For the new Cardinal fans that joined the Planet since last year, here are some of the historical threads going back to 2006.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 03-28-2024 at 10:04 AM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 09:19 AM   #361
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
You bent him over harder than Saul Good used to do to him...wow.

If I remember right he was using some hilariously small sample size to make his "comparison "
I think it was like 6 weeks into the one good season that Soler has ever had when Harper had the 2nd worst year of his career. And Harper's numbers equaled Soler's.

At any given time you could count on him to pump Hosmer or Soler's tires while arguing one or both were the equivalent of Harper. And his favorite thing to do was "Take out his MVP season..." as though a 22 year old having one of the most dominant offensive seasons in MLB history wasn't in some way predictive of future performance.

Or that removing 1 season of 5 isn't in some way putting your thumb on the scale.

The willful ignorance that it took for him to be as catastrophically wrong as possible was just hilarious.

Debating Nietzsche with a goldfish, man...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 04:03 PM   #362
Veteran

Cardinals schedule gets a bit easier for the next few series. I live in Chicago and will be going to at least two of the games over at Wrigley down the street. Any guesses to the over/under .500 for overall record at the end of June? I'll stick my neck out there and say two games over .500.
Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-05-2024, 04:38 PM   #363
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
Cardinals schedule gets a bit easier for the next few series. I live in Chicago and will be going to at least two of the games over at Wrigley down the street. Any guesses to the over/under .500 for overall record at the end of June? I'll stick my neck out there and say two games over .500.
I'll say 1 under.

They're a team w/ roughly .500 talent. 85 wins if they stay healthy all season but they won't (and haven't).

And .500 teams tend to hover around .500. We regressed to the mean (progressed?) to get back to level, but that's just the law of large numbers at work.

They'll be within a game or two of .500 either way. And every time they win 4 of 5, they'll lose 5 of 7 and over the course of any 12-14 game stretch they'll be a roughly .500 ballclub.

That's why it just doesn't make sense to view any series at all as being meaningful. When it's all said and done, they'll be roughly .500. Because that's all they made any effort to be.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2024, 04:59 PM   #364
In my youth i pray to keep

Getting swept by the astros seemed like such a Cardinals thing to do. Glad they pulled 1 win out after giving away game one of the series.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:39 AM   #365
Veteran

Jordan Walker's slash line is now .254/.299/.373 in 127 plate appearances with Triple-A Memphis.
Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.