Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-26-2005, 10:05 AM  
Whatever..

How Old is to Old

for an easter basket? My 18 year old told me yesterday as I was buying candy that he didn't need one anymore........ So I am left with just buying for the 14 and 3 year old. But I am wondering how old you all think is to old. I know if someone gave me an Easter basket I would not say no.........
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-26-2005, 10:08 AM   #2
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

So you gave a 17 year old an easter basket?

I stopped getting those when I was probably 12. Easter baskets are supposed to be for kids. Little kids. You can still get candy, but the point of the basket with the grass set out on Easter morning, was for little kids. Or so I thought.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 03-26-2005, 10:11 AM   #3
Banned

I'm 41, and I love finding a member of PETA and biting the head off a chocolate bunny right in front of 'em.

The real ones are too fluffy for that kind of spontanaeity.
Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-26-2005, 10:13 AM   #4
Phobia

My parents still host egg hunts for their grown children. I found 34 out of 174 eggs last Sunday. My closest sibling only found 20.
Old 03-26-2005, 10:14 AM   #5
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs4me
for an easter basket? My 18 year old told me yesterday as I was buying candy that he didn't need one anymore........ So I am left with just buying for the 14 and 3 year old. But I am wondering how old you all think is to old. I know if someone gave me an Easter basket I would not say no.........
You're never too old for candy.
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-26-2005, 10:16 AM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
My parents still host egg hunts for their grown children. I found 34 out of 174 eggs last Sunday. My closest sibling only found 20.
Still the King.......
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-26-2005, 10:26 AM   #7
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Would you buy me an Easter basket?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2005, 10:29 AM   #8
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
Would you buy me an Easter basket?

Yes I would........I am bad about that stuff. I have extra little ones made up in case my sons friends come over...which they always do and I give them one. They seem to really like it......So where do I send your basket, or are you coming to pick it up?
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-26-2005, 10:31 AM   #9
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia

Thank you...... I figure you are never to old for baskets or candy or toys or playing in the sand......
Old 03-26-2005, 10:34 AM   #10
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Thank you...... I figure you are never to old for baskets or candy or toys or playing in the sand......
Candy..toys..playing in the sand..
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-26-2005, 10:36 AM   #11
Space Cadet and Aczabel

I'd have to say 47 - 48.

Dave

still looking for mine!
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2005, 10:37 AM   #12
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Thank you...... I figure you are never to old for toys......
What kind of "toys?"
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-26-2005, 10:40 AM   #13
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th and Long
What kind of "toys?"

Just plain ole toys......
Old 03-26-2005, 10:42 AM   #14
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane
I'd have to say 47 - 48.

Dave

still looking for mine!

Well you all just give me your first and last names......plus address and I will send you a basket.....
Old 03-26-2005, 10:42 AM   #15
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Just plain ole toys......
Mhmmmm ... suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.