Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-24-2005, 12:53 PM  
Supporter

Iowanian Answers Ghostof's call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostof
you don't want to get into a trash talking session with me

I will own you.

I've taken it easy on everyone so far...using reverse psychology, poor grammar, and mind games.

I know you are just jealous of me.....its ok,...there are many that are jealous of me.

All right, you pig humping cock gobbler.........Here is your chance.

Come get all you want.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2005, 12:54 PM   #2
For The Glory Of The City

Heh, where was this from
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2005, 12:55 PM   #3
Starter

I aint saying anything. I dont feel like getting banned today.
Ghostof has disabled reputation
Old 03-24-2005, 12:56 PM   #4
Beyond the Rapids

Here we go.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2005, 12:56 PM   #5
Supporter

Some behind the scenes chickenshit thats been getting sprinkled my way today.

I think a poll will allow the board to judge the results.

I guess ghostof wishes to join the LOOOOOONG list of posters who have "OWNED" me.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2005, 12:56 PM   #6
Flop = Man of Steel!!

man, am i glad ghostof has been taking it easy on me...

and i am SO-O-O-O-O jealous of the magnificence that is ghostof's reverse psychology, poor grammar and mind games...

really, i'm not kidding...

iowa man, you better be careful of this guy, he's just too awesome for words...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2005, 12:57 PM   #7
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:

Last edited by Eleazar; 06-26-2014 at 01:28 PM..
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2005, 12:57 PM   #8
Starter

"you pig humping cock gobbler.........Here is your chance."

Oh come on, is that the best you can do?

I've seen better trashtalking from those hillbilles from Springfield and the inbreds from Arkansas
Old 03-24-2005, 12:58 PM   #9
Supporter

No.....fug you coward.

You call me to the cyber-ally........Put up, or shut your pie hole. I'd recommend you study up, because there is likely to be a test at the end of the class.
Old 03-24-2005, 12:58 PM   #10
Mama Tried

****ing bitches
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-24-2005, 12:58 PM   #11
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
What the hell would you get banned for?

We don't ban people for being d-bags or keyboard tough guys. This place would be a barren waste land.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2005, 12:59 PM   #12
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
I'd recommend you study up, because there is likely to be a test at the end of the class.

In that case, we best stay in the sandlot....no use you getting out in the real world to play grown up games.
Old 03-24-2005, 01:00 PM   #13
'Tis my eye!

Using the "I don't want to get banned" excuse is oh so pathetic.

We've never banned somebody for responding to something like this and never will.

So sack up or admit defeat.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2005, 01:00 PM   #14
Starter

Damn I still have only 50 rep left, suurely one of you asses will put me in the negative again
Old 03-24-2005, 01:01 PM   #15
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusmaqe
Using the "I don't want to get banned" excuse is oh so pathetic.

We've never banned somebody for responding to something like this and never will.

So sack up or admit defeat.

Well I am here, but Iowa is slow to the draw.