Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Total cost of today's wardrobe (see exclusions below)
Less than $50 20 41.67%
$51-$100 10 20.83%
$101-$150 7 14.58%
$151-$200 2 4.17%
$201-$250 2 4.17%
$251-$300 0 0%
$301-$350 1 2.08%
$351-$400 1 2.08%
$410-$500 1 2.08%
$501-$750 0 0%
$751-$1,000 1 2.08%
More than $1,000 1 2.08%
I'm naked today 1 2.08%
My clothes are provided by the county. 0 0%
I don't know. My mom buys them. 1 2.08%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-26-2005, 02:55 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

How much did you pay for the clothes you're wearing right now?

Exclude any eyewear, jewelry, and wallets.

Here's mine:

T-shirt emblazoned with Grand Canyon: $15
New England fisherman's sweater purchased on clearance rack at Nieman Marcus: $40 (down from some insane amount)
Levi's Jeans, received as Christmas gift: $35, estimated
Black leather braided belt: $25
Socks/underwear, nothing fancy: $8 total
Converse tennis shoes, a steal on the Denver Shoe Warehouse clearance rack (I just saw the same model for $70 at Foot Locker): $15

Total Saturday wardrobe: $138
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2005, 03:57 PM   #16
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
I'm at work. Also, the sweater's nice because it's been snowing here the last couple of days.

How do you not wear a belt? You have to wear a belt.
His Texas bell-lah is too big. He just wears them 'spenders.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2005, 03:58 PM   #17
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Eagles concert t-shirt - $30
Wrangler blue jeans - $25
Underwear/socks - $5 or 6?
Nikes - $60
I just took off my Chiefs hat - that would have added an extra $20
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2005, 03:59 PM   #18
I'll be back.

I wear a belt when I wear jeans. And I'm not at the moment.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2005, 04:00 PM   #19
Playing for #1 Draft Pick

Arizona jeans 20.
white crew socks $2
Free teeshirt.
Free Chiefs sweatshirt.

Going commando.
StcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-26-2005, 04:02 PM
ENDelt260
This message has been deleted by ENDelt260.
Old 03-26-2005, 04:05 PM   #20
MY LITTLE #15

Striped pj bottoms: $15 at K-Mart
sleeveless t-shirt: $7 at Wal_mart
Ponytail holder: 1 of a pkg of 20 for $2 at Wal-Mart

Gotta love being stuck at home sick.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2005, 04:05 PM   #21
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
TMI
After that "Something About Mary" moment I had several years ago, that's something I don't do anymore.

Still TMI?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2005, 04:10 PM   #22
Stay positive, don't give up

Silvertab baggy jeans $40
Leather Jacket $100
"Who's afraid of a little pussy?" tshirt $5
Long sleeve purple shirt (undershirt) $3
Doc Martens $110
Fossil Watch $90
total-$348 damn im blingin
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-26-2005, 04:22 PM   #23
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz
Silvertab baggy jeans $40
Leather Jacket $100
"Who's afraid of a little pussy?" tshirt $5
Long sleeve purple shirt (undershirt) $3
Doc Martens $110
Fossil Watch $90
total-$348 damn im blingin

Are you cold? I usually take my jacket off when I come inside. And I don't believe watches count. Sorry to be miss technical.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2005, 04:26 PM   #24
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2rite
Striped pj bottoms: $15 at K-Mart
sleeveless t-shirt: $7 at Wal_mart
Ponytail holder: 1 of a pkg of 20 for $2 at Wal-Mart

Gotta love being stuck at home sick.

Does the term "going commando" apply to women, too?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2005, 04:28 PM   #25
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Does the term "going commando" apply to women, too?

Hey, I told you what I was wearing, down to accessories. I'm ill and I want to be comfortable.
Old 03-26-2005, 04:44 PM
ENDelt260
This message has been deleted by ENDelt260.
Old 03-26-2005, 04:49 PM   #26
Shoot the tube

Quote:
I had no idea that I was running with such a low-rent crowd.

Okay, that's a lie. I did have some idea.
Whos you callin lo rent, SUCKA!
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-26-2005, 04:51 PM   #27
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
At the moment I'm wearing a bathrobe. I probably got it at my favorite french boutique, Target. I can't imagine it was over $20.

What color...
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-26-2005, 04:56 PM   #28
Supporter

I never wear a belt. Don't own one.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-26-2005, 10:21 PM   #29
Feloniously Restrained

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium
Does anyone know how much those monitoring bracelets cost? I'm trying to be accurate.
It's a 'good thing'.
Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-26-2005, 10:26 PM   #30
oxymoron

My current outfit's priceless. I'm buck nekkid.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.