Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Total cost of today's wardrobe (see exclusions below)
Less than $50 20 41.67%
$51-$100 10 20.83%
$101-$150 7 14.58%
$151-$200 2 4.17%
$201-$250 2 4.17%
$251-$300 0 0%
$301-$350 1 2.08%
$351-$400 1 2.08%
$410-$500 1 2.08%
$501-$750 0 0%
$751-$1,000 1 2.08%
More than $1,000 1 2.08%
I'm naked today 1 2.08%
My clothes are provided by the county. 0 0%
I don't know. My mom buys them. 1 2.08%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-26-2005, 04:10 PM   #2
Stay positive, don't give up

Silvertab baggy jeans $40
Leather Jacket $100
"Who's afraid of a little pussy?" tshirt $5
Long sleeve purple shirt (undershirt) $3
Doc Martens $110
Fossil Watch $90
total-$348 damn im blingin
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-26-2005, 04:22 PM   #3
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz
Silvertab baggy jeans $40
Leather Jacket $100
"Who's afraid of a little pussy?" tshirt $5
Long sleeve purple shirt (undershirt) $3
Doc Martens $110
Fossil Watch $90
total-$348 damn im blingin

Are you cold? I usually take my jacket off when I come inside. And I don't believe watches count. Sorry to be miss technical.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2005, 10:26 PM   #4
oxymoron

My current outfit's priceless. I'm buck nekkid.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2005, 10:29 PM   #5
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Forbes 2000 T-Shirt (Free)
Jockey Boxers (7.50)
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-26-2005, 10:57 PM   #6
Stroking to the SB Champs!

nuthin.....

I haven't purchased my own clothes in years. Between my wife and MIL, they take care of something I absolutely hate to do - clothing shop.

To answer the question:
Nike Sweats: ~$30
LL Bean Slippers: ~$18
KSU Sweatshirt: ~$40
T-shirt and boxer briefs: ~$10
Total: ~$98

Happy Easter, Chiefs Fans!
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2005, 11:30 PM   #7
MVP

Hamm's Premium t-shirt, $10
Old Navy boxers, $3 on clearance
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-26-2005, 11:38 PM   #8
Phobia

Levi capenter jeans $45
Long sleeve casual shirt $40
Tag Heuer watch $1200
Born slipons $109
boxer briefs $10
Nike cap $20
sunglasses perches atop cap from earlier today $199
Old 03-26-2005, 11:43 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Levi capenter jeans $45
Tag Heuer watch $1200
Born slipons $109
boxer briefs $10
Nike cap $20

You're a high maintenance bitch.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-26-2005, 11:44 PM   #10
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggysack
You're a high maintenance bitch.
Nah - I used to be. All this stuff except the shoes is from when I used to have a vast disposable income.
Old 03-26-2005, 11:48 PM   #11
Cool as a Cucumber

$15.00 for what I have on now.

This reminds me of Kipp's reaction to Jamie's Delaney jersey and the cost of his "good clothes" he wore to the banquet.
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-27-2005, 01:24 AM   #12
THE RED MENACE

It's the weekend I'm just chillin $140
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-27-2005, 01:26 AM   #13
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Levi capenter jeans $45
Tag Heuer watch $1200
Born slipons $109
boxer briefs $10
Nike cap $20
Hope your X doesn't see that.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-27-2005, 01:28 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
Hope your X doesn't see that.
Yeah, wouldn't want two "Wife wins $45M divorce settlement" threads in the same week....
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2005, 11:43 PM   #15
Cross with me

I didn't pay for any of it, but how much it's worth? Let's see...

Boots: $28
Jeans: $10
T-Shirt: $5
Personalized Jacket: $35

Total: $78
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about