Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2017, 10:56 PM  
EvOlVeD

***Official Harrison Butker Appreciation Thread ***

to our newest place butker

I mean he is brave enough to wear #7

3/4 made.

for now i am going to apply the kareem hunt rule when it comes to our new kicker.

botched the first, he will be game money the rest of the way?

i must say it is weird seeing the fans in the screen shots of the new kicker. the old one always was shown with nothing but grass behind him.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 05-17-2024, 08:20 AM   #436
Fan since 1997

The jews are after Butker after he insinuated that they killed Christ.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 05-17-2024, 08:20 AM   #437
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
That is 256 words you absolute moron.
Fine, a 256 word dissertation with FakeSNR crying about his problem with Butker… after saying he had no problems with him.

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 05-17-2024, 08:25 AM   #438
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Holy ****... we are all adults here, right?

Did he "let things get out of hand" or are y'all ****wits too immature and stupid to leave well enough alone? You realize the people rocking red have a life outside of this shithole, right? They aren't paid to be on-call 24/7 in order to moderate the site because a bunch of ****ing reeruned ass adults wanna act like reeruned ass children.

Grow the **** up.
I suggest you go back and read it for yourself and see it's evolution and educate yourself. Then connect the dots. Then take your own advice. However, I realize that I may be asking too much and you're incapable of doing so. If so, my bad.
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 05-17-2024, 08:27 AM   #439
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
Fine, a 256 word dissertation with FakeSNR crying about his problem with Butker… after saying he had no problems with him.

It's called nuance, you moron. Like if somebody asked me if I think Chiefs Planet is a great internet forum, and I said, "Yep! It's fantastic! Although there is this one guy who doesn't believe dinosaurs existed and says stuff like 'Hindsight is 50/50...'"
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 05-17-2024, 08:28 AM   #440
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I suggest you go back and read it for yourself and see it's evolution and educate yourself. Then connect the dots. Then take your own advice.
Homie... I've been the admin/mod of a board much larger than this one. I am well versed in how these things go.

I stand by my statement.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 05-17-2024, 08:31 AM   #441

Quote:
Homie... I've been the admin/mod of a board much larger than this one. I am well versed in how these things go.

I stand by my statement.
Good for you. Lots of times when people are wrong, they double down on it. I also know how these things go, and I stand by my statement. Agree to disagree and move on.
Old 05-17-2024, 08:44 AM   #442
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
CP is close to achieving woke status.
It took the NFL a few years to completely "woke up". Give it time
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 05-17-2024, 08:49 AM   #443
Starter

Every time Butker makes a field goal a sky angel gets its wings!
vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 05-17-2024, 08:59 AM   #444
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I didn't know whether I should thumbs up or thumbs down. He didn't say stupid things. That's just the media giving you snippets. Try watching the whole speech and see if you still feel that way. I saw/read a lot of that and IMO, he's right on the money.

So you get a thumbs down. Shut up, n00b!
Heard a media spokesperson reinterpret the following quote (Without presenting the actual quote.) to demean Butker as a misogynist who wants to send women back to the Stone Age:

“Some of you may go on to lead successful careers in the world, but I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world,” he said.

I appreciate Butker on and off the field. Just ordered 2 of his jerseys.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2024, 09:07 AM   #445
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Has there EVER been a petition to go through change.org and actually achieve its goal because of all the signatures?

You'd think people would ****ing figure out that decision makers don't use the thoughts of morons on the internet to guide what is successful.
The Chiefs to that sniveling, worthless petition:

via GIPHY

LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 05-17-2024, 09:11 AM   #446
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
It's called nuance, you moron. Like if somebody asked me if I think Chiefs Planet is a great internet forum, and I said, "Yep! It's fantastic! Although there is this one guy who doesn't believe dinosaurs existed and says stuff like 'Hindsight is 50/50...'"
That was FloridaMan?

Not surprising.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2024, 09:12 AM   #447
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Has there EVER been a petition to go through change.org and actually achieve its goal because of all the signatures?

You'd think people would ****ing figure out that decision makers don't use the thoughts of morons on the internet to guide what is successful.
I'd actually love to know the answer to this. I'm sure there's been something that has actually made a difference, but I'd love to know the "success rate." If it's above 1% I'd be floored.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2024, 09:12 AM   #448
Threepeat!

Quote:
The mods took the other thread and dumped it in DC.

In response... you guys bump an older Butker thread and continue the shennanigans.

My hand would be cramping after all the thread bans and rompering.
This was bumped before the other thread was moved.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 05-17-2024, 09:32 AM   #449

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
This was bumped before the other thread was moved.
Yep. Long before.
Old 05-17-2024, 09:54 AM   #450
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
I always love the outrage when a random internet person makes a stupid change dot org petition that means jack shit.
Exactly. As if anyone in the Chiefs organization would cut him because he offended some random people enough to sign a change.org petition.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Closed Thread