Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Total cost of today's wardrobe (see exclusions below)
Less than $50 20 41.67%
$51-$100 10 20.83%
$101-$150 7 14.58%
$151-$200 2 4.17%
$201-$250 2 4.17%
$251-$300 0 0%
$301-$350 1 2.08%
$351-$400 1 2.08%
$410-$500 1 2.08%
$501-$750 0 0%
$751-$1,000 1 2.08%
More than $1,000 1 2.08%
I'm naked today 1 2.08%
My clothes are provided by the county. 0 0%
I don't know. My mom buys them. 1 2.08%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-26-2005, 02:55 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

How much did you pay for the clothes you're wearing right now?

Exclude any eyewear, jewelry, and wallets.

Here's mine:

T-shirt emblazoned with Grand Canyon: $15
New England fisherman's sweater purchased on clearance rack at Nieman Marcus: $40 (down from some insane amount)
Levi's Jeans, received as Christmas gift: $35, estimated
Black leather braided belt: $25
Socks/underwear, nothing fancy: $8 total
Converse tennis shoes, a steal on the Denver Shoe Warehouse clearance rack (I just saw the same model for $70 at Foot Locker): $15

Total Saturday wardrobe: $138
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2005, 02:59 PM   #2

Nude - Priceless

(Somebody had to do it...)
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2005, 03:03 PM   #3
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Let's see ...

Black rubber fetish suit: $379
Leather spiked dog collar: $97
Handcuffs: $46 (got a GREAT deal on those at a police surplus store)
6-inch stilletto-heeled black patent pumps: $74

Oh, wait, do the cuffs count as jewelry? Strike that $46 then.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2005, 03:04 PM   #4
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

So far, I'm winning the "Best Dressed" award, except maybe for the Gimp.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2005, 03:06 PM   #5
Whatever..

about 180 dollars....

rockies-55.00
shirt-20.00
tennis shoes-75.00
undergarments-30.00 or so
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-26-2005, 03:14 PM
4th and Long
This message has been deleted by 4th and Long. Reason: I needed a better post than that for my 5000th
Old 03-26-2005, 03:15 PM
ENDelt260
This message has been deleted by ENDelt260.
Old 03-26-2005, 03:16 PM   #6
Voodoo Chile

Does anyone know how much those monitoring bracelets cost? I'm trying to be accurate.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-26-2005, 03:20 PM   #7
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium
Does anyone know how much those monitoring bracelets cost? I'm trying to be accurate.
Not sure on the price, but I'm sure it looks fantastic with that wife beater and boxers you're wearing.......
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2005, 03:20 PM   #8
Will KC ever be better?

Does the poll include sales tax paid on such items?

Polo style shirt from WalMart $15
Jeans $20
Boxers $5
Moccasin style house shoes with old Nike air inserts for comfort $10

If I get to add the sales tax, I get out of the cheap range.
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-26-2005, 03:21 PM   #9
sorta mod-ish

And I see GoChiefs has made an appearance in the poll.............
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2005, 03:23 PM   #10
Most Valuable Poster

tshirt $2 Hat $3 Pants: got for Christmas... Shoes: $30 Boxers: $5

$40.

[cheap hat and shirt courtesy of owning custom clothing shop.]
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2005, 03:27 PM   #11
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser
Not sure on the price, but I'm sure it looks fantastic with that wife beater and boxers you're wearing.......
Don't forget the black socks.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-26-2005, 03:40 PM   #12
I'll be back.

Just a pair of gray cotton shorts and a navy blue t-shirt.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2005, 03:48 PM   #13
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I had no idea that I was running with such a low-rent crowd.

Okay, that's a lie. I did have some idea.
Old 03-26-2005, 03:53 PM   #14
I'll be back.

I don't know why you're so dressed up, Rain Man. Are you going out soon? I would never wear a sweater or a belt, let alone shoes, around the house.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2005, 03:55 PM   #15
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
I don't know why you're so dressed up, Rain Man. Are you going out soon? I would never wear a sweater or a belt, let alone shoes, around the house.
I'm at work. Also, the sweater's nice because it's been snowing here the last couple of days.

How do you not wear a belt? You have to wear a belt.