Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-24-2005, 05:14 PM  
Phobia

chiefman420 - come and get yours....

This thread is so chiefman420 doesn't feel left out. It was ghostof's turn earlier today but now you're up. Show me what you're made of.
Old 03-24-2005, 05:21 PM   #2
FINALLY! The wait is over.

It's about goddammed time. It's nice to finally have my own forum where I can tell you just how pathetic I find some of you biznatches to be. I mean for fucks sake, mindless teenage gibberish that spews from the masses over the 2, maybe 3 members of this board that have the ability to use the language and brings some kind of comedy to their posts. It's really pathetic. Have a mind of your own you dipshits, you definately know who you are. Some of you guys are like the sponges that women put in their vaginas to sop up all of the dribble that comes out of the fucktards that procreate your midwest, fun lovin asses. You make stupid insults about donkey fluffers that have been in movies since the 1980s. Then watch the mindless drones who worship your pictures in the bathroom everynight praise every stupid insult that starts with idiot, moron, or bleeding box that spews from your hole. I am amazed that so many children that have actually had the good fortune of reaching their 20's and 30's call themselves Chiefs fans. I'm disgusted by it.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2005, 05:24 PM   #3
Phobia

Yeah, but when is the smack coming? My wife got that very rant in a chain mail 3 weeks ago.
Old 03-24-2005, 05:25 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Yeah, but when is the smack coming? My wife got that very rant in a chain mail 3 weeks ago.

lol, exactly. Then someone has something to bring to the table, and low and behold the end all be all of human waste says "no no I've heard it all before, doesn't count." Classic. I read that whole post, and found it to be pretty typical of what happens everyday in high school gyms throughout the nation.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2005, 05:28 PM   #5
Whatever..

ZZZ
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-24-2005, 05:30 PM   #6
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs4me
ZZZ
Shuttup. You want to get in here and roll around with me for a while?
Old 03-24-2005, 05:30 PM   #7
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefman420
lol, exactly. Then someone has something to bring to the table, and low and behold the end all be all of human waste says "no no I've heard it all before, doesn't count." Classic. I read that whole post, and found it to be pretty typical of what happens everyday in high school gyms throughout the nation.
Okay, you win. I concede.
Old 03-24-2005, 05:34 PM   #8

Quote:

lol, Phobia you're my hero. Just for the day though. Somehow I get the feeling that you know what I'm talking about. Just don't admit it out loud bud.
Old 03-24-2005, 05:49 PM   #9
Phobia

Quote:
lol, Phobia you're my hero. Just for the day though. Somehow I get the feeling that you know what I'm talking about. Just don't admit it out loud bud.
I get that a lot, man. I'm hero to a bunch of people, it's a burden I've chosen to bear.
Old 03-24-2005, 06:00 PM
ENDelt260
This message has been deleted by ENDelt260.
Old 03-24-2005, 06:55 PM   #10
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-25-2005, 07:47 PM   #11
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
It's about goddammed time. It's nice to finally have my own forum where I can tell you just how pathetic I find some of you biznatches to be. I mean for fucks sake, mindless teenage gibberish that spews from the masses over the 2, maybe 3 members of this board that have the ability to use the language and brings some kind of comedy to their posts. It's really pathetic. Have a mind of your own you dipshits, you definately know who you are. Some of you guys are like the sponges that women put in their vaginas to sop up all of the dribble that comes out of the fucktards that procreate your midwest, fun lovin asses. You make stupid insults about donkey fluffers that have been in movies since the 1980s. Then watch the mindless drones who worship your pictures in the bathroom everynight praise every stupid insult that starts with idiot, moron, or bleeding box that spews from your hole. I am amazed that so many children that have actually had the good fortune of reaching their 20's and 30's call themselves Chiefs fans. I'm disgusted by it.
I really, honestly do not know which posters you speak of, but if you are ragging on Iowanian, then please step off. He always give me several laughs and if you are so self righteous that you are either offended or just a sanctimonious asswipe. You do not belong on this BB.

P.S. Your football takes have been interesting. Too bad you wrote this post.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-25-2005, 08:01 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
I really, honestly do not know which posters you speak of, but if you are ragging on Iowanian, then please step off. He always give me several laughs and if you are so self righteous that you are either offended or just a sanctimonious asswipe. You do not belong on this BB.

P.S. Your football takes have been interesting. Too bad you wrote this post.

Actually Vlad, it's not Iowanian that I was referring too. While I haven't agreed to everything he's said, he is very entertaining. What it was that I was referring to, is the pile on that everyone seems to think is so acceptable. It would seem to me by some of the posts that I read, (and one that I've personally experienced) that this board goes off on high school like tangents at times. Listen, I'm not trying to say that I'm mightier, smarter, or better than anyone. However to watch 25 people gang up on one just makes me want to scream because it seems extremely unfair. Now I know that I probably have some pent up insecurity to get so worked up over what some college age kids are doing on the internet. I just don't like seeing ANYONE get victimized, even if they are a complete douchebag. I hope this pours some insight into what it was that I was trying to say. I like this board, and most of its members. It's value is priceless when it comes to a place for fellow Chiefs fans to unite. It's some of the other bullshit that occassionally gets underneath my skin. Maybe I just need to pull the perverbial stick out my ass, I don't know. Anyways, you seem cool Vlad and Iowanian is too. So I have no reason to complain about him individually.
Old 03-26-2005, 01:12 AM   #13
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Actually Vlad, it's not Iowanian that I was referring too. While I haven't agreed to everything he's said, he is very entertaining. What it was that I was referring to, is the pile on that everyone seems to think is so acceptable. It would seem to me by some of the posts that I read, (and one that I've personally experienced) that this board goes off on high school like tangents at times. Listen, I'm not trying to say that I'm mightier, smarter, or better than anyone. However to watch 25 people gang up on one just makes me want to scream because it seems extremely unfair. Now I know that I probably have some pent up insecurity to get so worked up over what some college age kids are doing on the internet. I just don't like seeing ANYONE get victimized, even if they are a complete douchebag. I hope this pours some insight into what it was that I was trying to say. I like this board, and most of its members. It's value is priceless when it comes to a place for fellow Chiefs fans to unite. It's some of the other bullshit that occassionally gets underneath my skin. Maybe I just need to pull the perverbial stick out my ass, I don't know. Anyways, you seem cool Vlad and Iowanian is too. So I have no reason to complain about him individually.
I hope you can learn to tolerate this sort of posting or learn to avoid the type of threads so you can enjoy your Chiefsplanet experience. One thing I can tell you is that you have no hope of making a significant change and may only alienate some that find your takes interesting.

Not that I am a great example being as I am well known for stepping on toes.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-26-2005, 03:29 PM
ENDelt260
This message has been deleted by ENDelt260.
Old 03-27-2005, 08:49 AM   #14
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
I get that a lot, man. I'm hero to a bunch of people, it's a burden I've chosen to bear.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2005, 10:21 AM   #15
Whatever..

Quote:
Shuttup. You want to get in here and roll around with me for a while?

Dam......you invited me to play and I wasn't here.......
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.