Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2024, 03:15 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Rashee Rice under investigation for assault

Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2024, 11:54 PM   #841
Hockey Town

Rashee isn't getting cut... he's probably not getting a second contract but getting cut, right.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2024, 12:00 AM   #842
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Rashee isn't getting cut... he's probably not getting a second contract but getting cut, right.
Actually, it's more likely like Tyreek it'll drive his price down during said negotiations
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 12:03 AM   #843
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Actually, it's more likely like Tyreek it'll drive his price down during said negotiations
I was just thinking that tbh, that could definitely factor into it when it's contract time and he's probably not gonna hold out or anything now and play his full rookie contract.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2024, 01:19 AM   #844
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

What the **** are you blabbering about?
He worked out in Florida with Hollywood Brown. They took a bunch of pics, and he had at least one, but likely more, known gang members with him. I believe the media is calling him a rapper, but he is a gang member and a felon and was then arrested for, guess what, having a firearm as a convicted felon.

Rice keeps making decisions like his career is a lock. I don't remember pro athletes having long careers when they hang out with violent felons and drug dealers, or even thug rappers.

Also, I didn't say he would be cut, but if he can't start making better decisions, it wouldn't surprise me.

If Worthy is who we think he is, and Hollywood shows out with Mahomes at QB, and Wiley comes close to being anything, I can see how Veach would eventually get tired of giving a guy second and third chances.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 02:04 AM   #845
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
How did a rashee being a young dumb dude turn into a chiefs 3 peat thread?
Thuganomics
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2024, 02:43 AM   #846
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
He worked out in Florida with Hollywood Brown. They took a bunch of pics, and he had at least one, but likely more, known gang members with him. I believe the media is calling him a rapper, but he is a gang member and a felon and was then arrested for, guess what, having a firearm as a convicted felon.

Rice keeps making decisions like his career is a lock. I don't remember pro athletes having long careers when they hang out with violent felons and drug dealers, or even thug rappers.

Also, I didn't say he would be cut, but if he can't start making better decisions, it wouldn't surprise me.

If Worthy is who we think he is, and Hollywood shows out with Mahomes at QB, and Wiley comes close to being anything, I can see how Veach would eventually get tired of giving a guy second and third chances.
Or, you could possibly have a clue and know that it's actually Hollywood Brown who is friends with the gang member/convicted felon/guy who survived a drive-by that killed his brother and HE brought him around for their workouts.

Should we cut him now too?

https://x.com/thewavecheckk/status/1786733255875862849
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 05:56 AM   #847
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post

Let's just wait and see how Rice responds to all this. He just might learn from it and get his shit together.

In a lot of situations like this, people just start to pile on. We still dont know all the facts.

Last edited by TEX; 05-21-2024 at 07:46 AM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 05-21-2024, 06:03 AM   #848
MVP

GOB DAMD GAMG BAMBGERS R RUIN THA COUNTREE
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-21-2024, 07:30 AM
blake5676
This message has been deleted by blake5676.
Old 05-21-2024, 07:31 AM   #849
Veteran

blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 07:36 AM   #850
The Beast Inside Your Head

but but but I thought he was going to get cut!
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2024, 07:37 AM   #851
Why so serious?

Excellent timing on the he's-used-up-his-multiple-chances-and-is-hanging-out-with-gangbangers-and-might-be-cut take. Timed to perfection.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2024, 07:41 AM   #852
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Excellent timing on the he's-used-up-his-multiple-chances-and-is-hanging-out-with-gangbangers-and-might-be-cut take. Timed to perfection.
While it was a dumb comment, I'd imagine the Chiefs definitely aren't fans and keep tabs on it.

He's a single contract guy here, so let it play out and move on.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2024, 07:46 AM   #853
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
While it was a dumb comment, I'd imagine the Chiefs definitely aren't fans and keep tabs on it.

He's a single contract guy here, so let it play out and move on.
It is so ridiculous to call him out as being a 'single contract guy' after year 1.

The only confidence in that should stem from the fact that WR salaries have gotten crazy and he's a good WR, not because there's some behavioral issue and we'd be fools to extend him in 2 years because of it.
Old 05-21-2024, 07:46 AM   #854
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
but but but I thought he was going to get cut!
The Chiefs are waiting to do a dual announcement with both Butker and Rice being cut. Saves both time and money...
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2024, 07:54 AM   #855
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
It is so ridiculous to call him out as being a 'single contract guy' after year 1.

The only confidence in that should stem from the fact that WR salaries have gotten crazy and he's a good WR, not because there's some behavioral issue and we'd be fools to extend him in 2 years because of it.
Well, we've got a bit of a pattern developing here from College to the NFL with the same guy.

Keep in mind, he's a 2nd rounder, so you've only got 4 years of a contract and likely will need to be extended after year 3.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.